Wednesday, March 21, 2012

L.A. Colors liquid eyeliner

Hey Fashionistas,

So I was out today and I purchased an L.A. Colors Liquid liner, in black brown, at the Dollar Tree. I tested it out of my hand and it looks like a very dark chocolate color. I was sooooo excited when I saw it, because I have had my eye out for a good cheap liquid liner. They also had one by elf, but it was incredibly small. So here are my pros and cons for this item.

Cons:
  1. After the liner dries, it seems to crack a little bit.
  2. It is a sort of small package.
  3. I would have liked for the color to have a little more of a brown tint to it.
  4. It applies pretty thick.
Although these are cons, some of these can be fixed. The size can be fixed by purchasing two instead of one. It is cheap enough. They had a brown liner and they had a black. If I wanted more brown I can go back and purchase the brown. Apply an extra coat to fix the cracking. Little things can help fix these problems.

Pros:
  1. There is a seal at the top of the package.
  2. It is only $1.00.
  3. The package size is pretty reasonable for the price.
  4. It is as good as some of the more expensive liners.

If you look closely, (not too closely) there are the same amount of pros as there are cons. This is amazingly cheap, so you definitely can not loose. Go and buy one of these and if you prefer elf brand cosmetics, go for it. It is the Dollar Tree for heavens sake! Buy both and compare them yourself.

If you try out this product comment down below and let me know how you like it.

Toodles,
Emilee