Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shopping Time Spring/Summer



Hey everyone,

Well, I don't know about you all but where I live it already feels like summer. Do you know what that means? It means push those jeans and long sleeve tops to the back of your closet, because it's time for those cute tanks, tees, and of course comfy shorts. For most of you this means it's time to go shopping! I thought you all would probably want some good ideas for places to shop and some trendy items to purchase. So here is a shopping guide just for you all.

First good place to shop is Forever 21. If you do not have a Forever 21 near you you can shop online. I love to shop at forever 21. They have really amazing deals and of course beautiful clothing items. Also, you cannot forget their accessories! Here are a few items that you can look for that will make an incredible addition to your closet.
 
These floral denim cutoffs are very pretty. These are $19.80. These are an everyday casual pair of shorts and you can dress it up by wearing a pair of fancy heels.
This bag screams out Spring/Summer to me. It will look great with any outfit. This would also be a great bag to carry on any trip. This item is also $19.80. 

Now let's move on to our next store. This time we are going to look at items from Wet Seal. 

 These are peacock snake sandals. They are $24.50. They will look great with tons of outfits. 

This owl movement ring is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! It is only $7.50 right now. This will definitely be an item that I look out for this season.

Last but not least I wanted to show you guys a necklace from JCPenney's. I am in love with this store! 

This is extremely pretty. It is $40.00 in March only. It is a 3D stainless steel butterfly pendant necklace. 

So, this is the end of today's post. I hope all of you found something helpful. I cannot wait to go shopping for some new items, as I believe most of you all feel too. 

Toodles,
Emilee