Monday, March 26, 2012

Spend or End

Hey everybody,

So this is a new thing I am going to try out. It is called spend or end. This basically stands for whether you should spend your money on a certain item, or just simply do not buy it. This will help you all out with any questions you have on an item. Also, before I get started I just wanted to let you all know that you are free to request for me to do this on a certain item in the comments below. Now, let's get started.

This is going to be on Rainbow sandals. I had never really wanted a pair until about a half a year ago and I did not know if it would be a good choice to purchase them. After a ton of research and discussing with my parents I decided to go ahead and purchase them and I am sooooooo incredibly glad I did.

I purchased The single layered, thick strap, leather ones, in the color Sierra Brown. I was originally going to purchase the color Espresso but thought these looked better on. I bought them from my local Shoe Carnival for $48.98. I then used a coupon for $10.00 off.

So I know what you are more than likely thinking ........ $50.00 for a pair of flip flops!!! Think of it this way though, so the average person buys about five pairs of flip flops for the summer. Five pairs of flip flops equal up to about $50.00, so instead of buying five pairs that will easily break you only buy one that will last a long time. Also, if you use a $10.00 off coupon it equals $40.00.

Remember, these flip flops are mad from real leather and you can choose how many layers. (one or two) Here is a picture f the ones I picked out.

They are kinda tight when you first try them on, but do not fear, they will eventually break in. I did notice on the first day of wearing them the toe strap did hurt a little bit, but it is okay now.

Remember that all of the products that I review are exactly how I feel about the product(s). If you do not have the money to purchase them than you can always strike a deal with someone, like I did with my parents, whether it is walking someones dogs, yard work, babysitting, bake sale, or anything else you can think of.

I love mine and they are my must have pair of shoes for summer.  If you have a pair, leave your thoughts below in the comments including where you purchased them, the color, the strap size, the layers, and of course the price. I hope this helps!

Toodles,
Emilee