Friday, March 16, 2012

Introduction

Hey everyone!

   I am super excited to open up this blog. I have so many beauty and fashion tips and tricks that I can not wait to share with all of you. I want this blog to be a place where everyone can just read and find helpful information whether it is about makeup or just how to wear an item that you have in your closet. Although my blog is mainly based around fashion and beauty, I will more than likely post a few fun and amazingly delicious recipes as well as DIY crafts and some super useful organization tips. I hope that everyone will find this blog to be a place that you will look forward to reading the latest post(s). I hope everyone has a great day and I look forward to starting my blog.

   Also if any of you all have a specific subject you want me to do a post on, please leave me a comment on either this post or my more recent posts and I will be happy to do it for you.

Toodles,
Emilee